Family Money Adventure: 2018 Review
December 31, 2018
2018 was a big year for Family Money Adventure as well as for our family. We’ve spent the last week reflecting on the past 12 months, how far we’ve come, and what the future holds for our family and our website. Here’s a glimpse at some highlights from our year:
Family Money Adventure
- Launched Family Money Adventure website (technically launched December 5th, 2017, but whatever)
- Wrote or edited 32 total posts for Family Money Adventure
- Landed a guest blog post on Cleveland Plus
- Became a member of the Northeast Ohio Parent Magazine Blogger Team
- Landed several local sponsored post
- Completed my first giveaway
- Landed a guest post on PT Money
- Launched my part-time freelance writing career
- Landed several recurring freelance writing and ghostwriting clients
- Invoiced over $4000 worth of writing since June 2018
- Helped Barb land a paid writing gig
- Completely paid off all of Barb’s Grad School Student Loans
- Started 529 College Plans for the kids
- Our youngest daughter was able to run cross country, which is remarkable considering the number of spine and neck surgeries she’s dealt with the past several years.
- Added 2 more teenagers to the mix- makes a total of 3
- Barb broke her elbow
- Oldest daughter turned 16
- Youngest son played on his first travel baseball team
- Oldest son’s travel soccer team finished first place in their division
- Barb traveled to New York City with two teenagers
- First family trips to Washington DC and Ocean City, Maryland
- Paid for most of our travel with points & miles
We have big goals for Family Money Adventure for 2019! We can’t wait to start working and provide more tips, tricks, and helpful content for our followers. Thank you for following our family on this adventure!
Have any topics or travel destinations you would like us to write about in 2019? Let us know in the comments below!
Want the latest news and articles from Family Money Adventure?
Subscribe to our Newsletter Today!
Congrats! You did it!
Like this Article? Share it with your friends!